Wednesday, November 17, 2010

iMovie

This was my first attempt at Imovie! It was actually a lot easier than I expected. Sometime Mac programs intimidate me because I am afraid that I won't be able to figure it out. Imovie was a pleasant surprise. Out assignment was to make a movie with several pictures, captions and sound behind it. I decided to do a movie about my trip to Africa. It was a lot of fun finding the song to put with the pictures. I got the pictures from my camera and the music from Itunes. To get the pictures into the imovie you just hit the import pictures button and you can find pictures from the web or from somewhere else on your computer. The same applies to music. I just found it on Itunes and drug the song over my movie to where it was highlighted and that was all I had to do. All around a great project and it was a lot of fun to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment