Thursday, October 21, 2010

Google Docs

This was the first time that I've used Google Docs! I used it for my scavenger hunt presentation and it was very user friendly and fun to play around with! I found that the presentation part of Google Docs is very similar to powerpoint presentations which was helpful! After I signed into my Google account I typed in Google Docs and in the left corner I went to presentation. The format was already really familiar because the similarities of powerpoint. After I was finished with my presentation I hit the share button in the top right hand corner and hit the embed option. This provided me the HTML code that enabled me to put the slideshow on my blog!

I think Google Docs is a great resource to have because you can create many different presentation and documents and they are all saved under the same account! Teachers could use this to organize their worksheets and presentations! It's a great way to stay organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment